- These are open comments. Please do not post confidential information.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated - material must be appropriate and not cause offense.
- Please do not advertise or spam.
How do I contact a moderator about my comment(s)?
Please contact [email protected]
- Patient or client personal details must not be shared.
- Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. Our Site is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action relating to sensory integration assessment and therapy.
- We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that Our content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- We are not responsible for the content or accuracy, or for any views expressed in any Posts submitted by Users. Any such views or content represent the views and values of the relevant User and do not reflect Our views and values in any way.
Sensory Integration Education